NGD Riviera!

Discussion in 'The Epi Center' started by Biddlin, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Biddlin

Biddlin Active Member

1Riv.1.jpg 1Riv.2.jpg 1Riv.6.jpg 1Riv.7.jpg
    This arrived yesterday. I love it. Noise cancelling p-90s, Bigsby and cool looks. I can't stop playing it long enough to take pics.

2. arcticsg

arcticsg Member

What a beauty! Congrats man! :)

Happy NGD to ya! :cool:

3. Infant

Infant Well-Known Member

Oh man, that thing is mighty purdy! I just love dark guitars with gold hardware. When you say noise cancelling P90s, are they P100s or is the center pup RWRP?

4. Biddlin

Biddlin Active Member

The center pup is RWRP.

5. SAguitar

SAguitar Well-Known Member

Wow, Biddlin! That is one classy looking guitar, it's really too nice to do rock or blues on. You should put together an jazz organ trio just to show it off.

I really like the cream color binding, nice touch. Just curious, how does the 3-way switch work?

6. Biddlin

Biddlin Active Member

2rivb.jpg
    Three-way switch? I don't see no stinking three-way switch...
    OK since it's just us, up is neck and middle, middle is all 3 and down is middle and bridge. You have noise cancelling in all positions. The individual volume controls allow nearly infinite blending
    combinations. The master tone is very useful here as well.
    2riv.e.jpg 2riv.f.jpg
    My jazz trio, keyboard and bass may get a chance to see it this Saturday. BTW First song I played on it was "Willow Weep For Me."
    Second was Heard it through the Grapevine, though.;)

Infant likes this.
  7. SAguitar

That's a very clever wiring configuration! Intriguing.

That baby looks way too respectable for me!

Biddlin and Infant like this.
  8. spellcaster

spellcaster Active Member

Nice guitar, Biddlin. I thought I had completely solved my GAS issue until I saw this.

Biddlin and SAguitar like this.
  9. Biddlin

Biddlin Active Member

I know that feeling.........;) I was trying to thin the herd but this blew that plan out of the water.

SAguitar likes this.
  10. SAguitar

Over the last few years, I have successfully repelled the evil GAS, but am now struggling with recidivism. I'm not a big fan of gold hardware, but if that beast came with chrome I'd be hooked like a Trout.