Happy 4th of July to my American Friends

Discussion in 'Les's Living Room' started by Infant, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Infant

Infant Well-Known Member

Have a safe and happy holiday!

2. Biddlin

Biddlin Active Member

Played my neighborhood party on the fourth, everyone seemed a little reserved. I told 'em, "Hell, it ain't his country, it's ours and he can kiss our red white and blue behinds, if he can get his nose out of Vlad's butt."
    Regards to our Canadian cousins. I celebrated Canada day, but my neighbors thought it was just my mind slipping. Only one noticed the flags changing between...

spellcaster and Infant like this.
  3. Infant

Infant Well-Known Member

Hey Biddlin, we celebrate the 4th of July and American Thanksgiving in our family as my son's girlfriend is American. The only problem is that we have to do it when we get home from work!!

I don't want to start getting political here but I have to agree with you regarding the orange cheeto. He and the US have unfortunately lost the respect of their allies. I work with people who are pretty conservative (they totally hate our liberal prime minister) and they too look at him and shake their heads in disbelief at the lies that spew forth from his lips.

But I'm gonna stop there...I don't want to mess up any friendships remaining on this forum!

Biddlin and spellcaster like this.
  4. SAguitar

SAguitar Well-Known Member

Happy Independence Day! Happy Canada Day! Happy Every Day!

Infant likes this.